Updated November 21, 2016!doctype>
- Information You Provide to Us: Passy-Muir collects all information that users enter into our website or provide to us through any other method. You may be asked to provide personal information to obtain our products or services. Our complimentary continuing education courses require you to provide Passy-Muir with personal information including, but not limited to, your first and last name, mailing address, email address, telephone and fax numbers. If you do not provide some of the requested personal information, you will not be able to access the complimentary continuing education. Should you order a product, we will also require that you provide your personal contact information for billing and shipping purposes. There are other instances where Passy-Muir collects your information in order to record and support your participation in the activities that you select. If you are a Trachtools™ App user, we do not collect your personal information, we simply monitor on an anonymous basis the number of downloads and the number of uses of the App.
- Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose information such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. Passy-Muir’s website, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our website such as the pages that are viewed and the number of views.
- How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally, we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, new products, educational opportunities, or other special offers. If you participate in our complimentary continuing education courses, your identity, contact information, and confirmation of information relating to your completed courses may be supplied to: (i) the agency authorizing us to provide continuing education, or (ii) a licensing agency, or (iii) an employer seeking to verify your continuing education activity.
- How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties who are not working with the company without your permission. If you participate in our complimentary continuing education courses, you are granting us permission to disclose your identity, contact information, and confirmation of information relating to your completed courses to: (i) the agency authorizing us to provide continuing education, and (ii) a licensing agency, and (iii) an employer seeking to verify your continuing education activity. Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise you that you should not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend that you sign-out of password-protected services at the end of each session.
- Who Has Access to User Information? Information about our users is important to us. We will not provide access to any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving your permission. If you participate in our complimentary continuing education courses you are granting us permission to provide your information to: (i) the agency authorizing us to provide continuing education, or (ii) a licensing agency, or (iii) an employer.
- Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information and our computer systems. Our business practices limit our employee’s access to your confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
- Children. Our Internet website does not provide services or products to children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Some of the information contained on this website relates to tracheostomies and related medical procedures and may be considered graphic or inappropriate for minors. We request that clinicians, parents, and guardians privately view a webpage prior to allowing children to view the page.
- How You Can Access Your Information. You can access all of your personally identifiable information by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- “Do Not Track” Policy. Our company does not use tracking to provide targeted advertising, or to track information from other websites that you visit. We respond to any “do not track” signal or similar mechanisms by not tracking users. We do not allow third parties to track user website data. We do track the number of times that our website and various pages are accessed but no personal information is stored unless entered by the user.
Calif. Bus. & Prof. Code § 22575
- Third Party Tracking. Third parties do not collect personally identifiable information about an individual customer’s online activities on our website.
- Questions or Concerns. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
4521 Campus Dr.
Irvine, CA 92612
Toll Free: (800) 634-5397
Phone: (949) 833-8255
Fax: (949) 833-8299
Email: email@example.com 
Source URL: http://www.passy-muir.com/privacy